- Repair warranty period: 2 years from the date of purchase
- Subject to repair:
- In the event of damage or malfunction covered by the warranty, we will repair it free of charge.
- Repairs that are not covered by the warranty or after the warranty period has expired will be charged.
- Please note that scratches and stains on the surface of the suitcase are not covered by the warranty.
- The content of the repair will be determined by our company as a repair within a range that can withstand normal use.
Even within the warranty period, repairs are not covered by the warranty in the following cases.
- Damage or malfunction due to intentional or gross negligence
- Damage or defects caused by misuse, use other than the intended purpose, or careless handling
- Damage or defects that occur during transportation by means of transportation or transportation companies, etc.
(Please check the "Correspondence of damage during air delivery" at the bottom.)
- Deterioration of consumables such as wear of casters in normal use
- Damage caused by damage or loss of contents
- Damage, defect, or damage due to repair/modification by the customer
- Damage, malfunction, or damage due to natural disasters such as fire, flood, earthquake, and lightning strike
- Damage, breakage or malfunction received from a third party
- Damage or defects due to natural consumption, rust, mold, deterioration, rat-eaten, worm-eaten, etc.
- Damage due to fraud, embezzlement, loss or misplacement
- Theft damage
- Scratches, scratches, fraying, tears, scorching (except for fires, explosions, etc.), paint peeling off, stains, stains, mud splashes, etc., which are merely cosmetic damages that do not affect functionality.
- Damage, malfunction, or damage due to transport of items other than clothing and personal items used for travel, etc.
Damage/defects covered by warranty
- Broken or cracked body shell
- Damaged or malfunctioning locks, casters, handles, etc.
- Zipper won't open or doesn't work
- Damage to the fabric inside the suitcase, malfunction, etc.
- Any other damage or defect that our company judges to be covered by the warranty.
In case of damage in transportation
If your suitcase is damaged during transportation by the means of transport you used (air, ship, rail, bus, courier service, etc.), you may be able to receive a guarantee from each institution. In that case, we recommend that you check in advance that each part (key, casters, carry handle, etc.) is in good condition before checking in. In addition, if you have any problems when you return it, please contact the relevant transportation staff immediately.
Especially when using an airplane, when the suitcase is returned to the turntable at the arrival airport, be sure to check the suitcase body, casters, carry handle, etc. In the unlikely event that damage is found and the claim is approved, please immediately obtain a "damage certificate" issued by the airline you used at the airport. In this case, you may be able to receive compensation from the airline (repairs will be made by the manufacturer and the cost will be borne by the airline).
However, please be aware that if you do not obtain this "damage certificate", you will not be able to receive compensation from the airline.
Please note that damage caused during transportation by means of transportation or shipping companies is not covered by this warranty policy.
Flow of repair request
Please request a repair request from the contact page of this site.
Our customer support staff will inform you about the details of repair support.
*Delivery to the repair center will be borne by us only for domestic deliveries.
*It usually takes 1-2 weeks after the repaired product arrives at the repair center, but please note that it may take additional days depending on the damage status.